Trained to Help Heal Others
I was born and raised in Odessa, Ukraine. In the mid-1990s I left to live in Paris and worked as a fashion model for 20 years before settling in New York City. Like everyone, I’ve had my share of ups and downs; the downs have helped me grow, and I am as grateful for them as I am for the ups.
One of the downs was back in 2016 when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and my world flipped upside down. My feminine self and intimate life deteriorated from all the treatments and medications I was taking, especially my pelvic floor. After several attempts with popular methods in the feminine wellness space, I realized there was a lack of holistic approaches to improving female intimate health. In 2017, I embarked on a new journey to become a certified Intimate Fitness instructor. After a year of gaining vital knowledge of how to help women with intimate health through improved control of their pelvic floor muscles, I created my company Feminine Revival.
Very quickly I understood that pelvic floor muscles are not the only reason for issues related to intimate female health. More often it is related to a mental barrier, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic abuse, conservative or religious upbringing, or simply a lack of sexual education. This led to me wanting to go back to school and become a certified sexologist and educator.
Developing the method
Throughout the past six years of taking various courses and certifications from national and international organizations, I have developed a method that focuses on how to improve sexual functions and dysfunctions rooted in mental and emotional states. I wanted to create a space that promotes honest communication about people's true sexual needs and desires. Art of Arousal is one of the programs I created that focuses on pelvic floor health and through it I’ve been so lucky to put my knowledge and years of practice to work for so many women — of all ages, from all walks of life — and to help them heal and blossom.
Training & Certifications:
• 2017: Certified Intimate Fitness Instructor – International Federation of IMBuilding (Intimate Muscular Building) Moscow, Russia.
• 2018: Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Natural Healing – Moscow, Russia
• 2019: Cervical Awakening Practice – Sexologist Dr. Jenny Martin
• 2020: Sexual Disorders Counseling – International Academy of Sexology, Moscow, Russia
• 2021: Male Sexual Dysfunction and Behavior – International Academy of Sexology, Moscow, Russia
• 2021: Certified Master Sexpert, Intimacy and Human Sexuality Behavior at Loveology University, Los Angeles, California
• 2022: Natural Medicine - Health Practitioner Strategies and Techniques in Nutrition and Emotional Therapy - Institute Of Health, Ontario, Canada
• 2023: Aspects of Female Sexuality in various organic, psychosomatic disorders and their structure in the psychotherapeutic process – International Academy of Sexology, Moscow, Russia
• 2023: Currently Enrolled in the Sex and Couples Therapist course - Integrative Sex Therapy Institute, Los Angeles, California
Join one of our popular program today and get an immediate access to the content.
It’s not just Kegel exercises: it’s a lifelong tool for ultimate pleasure and control
In order to build muscles we need to give them resistance. We do this in our Intimate Fitness programs with the help of our patented, personal intravaginal device made from medical-grade materials. The device has a small detachable air pump to adjust the size (for your comfort) and provide internal resistance for your muscles to work against. This will help you feel the contraction of each individual muscle and help strengthen your pelvic floor.
The Science of Intimate Fitness is proven.
Based on a technique that has been used by women all around the world for more than 25 years, this body-awakening technique is now available in the United States, brought here by Nadiya Williams. The technique offers life-enhancing benefits, as reported by so many women now experiencing a new heightened level of pleasure and fulfillment in their lives.
How Our Program Works
Our courses increase your awareness of your pelvic floor. They show you how to take control of your inner feminine energy and project it outward.Our goal? To help you become happier, healthier, and the boss of your own pleasure — for the rest of your life.
We have partnered with amazing medical professionals in the field of women’s health to make sure you are getting the best results.
Dr. Lana Selitsky, OBGYN
Dr. Selitsky is a Fellow of ACOG. She earned her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Virginia Reath, RPA, MPH, PC
Ms. Reath has been a practicing clinician, educator, and activist in the fields of gynecology and sexual and reproductive health care for more than thirty years.