NADIYA WILLIAMS, FOUNDER OF FEMININE REVIVAL
Trained to Help Heal Others
The best of the ups has been my journey to becoming a healer. That journey began in 2017, when I became a certified Intimate Fitness instructor, learning how women can better control their pelvic floor muscles. Two years later, working with renowned psychologist Jenny Martin, I deepened my studies, receiving certification in cervical awakening.
There is extraordinary transformational power in awakening the cervix through yoni massage and other practices. In the cervix, where we store emotions and sexual fire, we have the potential to create, hold, and nourish new life. Understanding how to harness that power has allowed me to help so many women heal themselves emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
But as I taught more and more women how to awaken the cervix, I noticed that so much of what holds us back in sex and other physical activities has its roots in mental and emotional states. Wanting to learn more, I pursued studies at the International Academy of Sexology. I focused on sexual function and dysfunction, and I gained the knowledge and tools to understand how tackle the underlying issues that negatively affect both men’s and women’s sensual pleasure and satisfaction.
After that, I sought a better understanding of holistic approaches to health. With a particular focus on nutrition and the mind-body connection, I began to learn how abusive patterns of thought and habits of eating lead to inflammation, especially in and near the pelvic floor. That inflammation causes scar tissue and calcification that block our digestive systems and our sexual wellbeing. With healthful nutrition and exercise habits, women can begin to reverse that damage, eliminate pelvic floor inflammation, and experience the complete joy of their bodies.
Pulling all my learning together into a unique practice, I created Feminine Revival — a place for women’s rediscovery of the sexual self. I’ve been so lucky to put my knowledge and years of practice to work for so many women — of all ages, from all walks of life — and to help them heal.
Our courses increase your awareness of your pelvic floor. They show you how to take control of your inner feminine energy and project it outward.
Our goal? To help you become happier, healthier, and the boss of your own pleasure — for the rest of your life.
Training & Certifications:
- 2017: Certified Intimate Fitness Instructor – International Federation of IMBuilding (Intimate Muscular Building) Moscow, Russia.
- 2018: REIKI USUI System Natural Healing – Level 2
- 2019: Cervical Awakening Practice – Sexologist Dr. Jenny Martin
- 2020: Sexual Disorders Counseling – International Academy of Sexology, Moscow, Russia
- 2021: Male Sexual Dysfunction and Behavior – International Academy of Sexology, Moscow, Russia
- 2021: Currently Enrolled in the Study Master Sexpert, Intimacy and human sexuality behavior at Loveology University, California, USA
- 2022: Natural Medicine - Institute Of Health, Certified Health Practitioner strategies and techniques in nutrition and Emotional therapy. Canada
Dr. Selitsky is a Fellow of ACOG. She earned her medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.
Ms. Reath has been a practicing clinician, educator, and activist in the fields of gynecology and sexual and reproductive health care for more than thirty years.